Computer Science & Engineering
We have placed around 68 students in various Bluechip & Multinational Companies such as SAP, Capgemeni, IBM, Mu Sigma, ADP and many more.
Paving the road to the future, our course in computer science engineering has a total occupancy of 120 seats in its undergraduate program.
The CSE Department endeavours to be an important regional, national, and international resource center for the development of Computing, IT and Software systems and applications. The department is witnessing a period of exciting growth and opportunity.
- A four year degree program offered by BVRIT-H.
- Aimed to provide an ability to design hardware, software system, component & process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- Trains a student to function on multi-disciplinary teams, formulate, and solve engineering problems and designing comparing solutions, algorithms & protocols.
- Gives the student opportunity to pursue a career in various domains including Software Development Front-end, Back-end, Network Design, Network Management, Data Analytics, Software Testing, Maintenance and System Software Development.
- Applications Developer
- Systems Engineer
- Software Engineer & Developer
- Database Programmer
- Computer Science – Lecturer
- Information Security Specialist
- Design Engineers
- Quality Control Engineers
- Development Engineers
- Computer Architects
- CSE course in BVRIT-H has shown a wonderful record in placements over the years with a steady growth
- Many multinational conglomerates such as Capgemini, ADP, CSC, Mu Sigma etc. hire students from the college
- A specialized team TAP Cell (Training and Placement Cell) has been established to help the students get places in various multinational companies by training them to crack their exams and interview.