BVRIT Hyderabad College of Engineering for Women always aims high not only in providing the best academics but also striving to fulfill the dreams and to increase the confidence levels in students willing to establish their own industry in future. Incubation Centre, established with the above intention came into existence from 21st December 2013 where students were trained from the initial stages of idea generation to the prototype development and later merged into the Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), established on 8th July 2015 to promote entrepreneurship and to improve the entrepreneurial skills among the students. The main objective of EDC is to create entrepreneurial culture in the institute and foster the growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the students and faculty.
Following Events are undertaken by EDC
- A Workshop on “Problem Identification and Validation”, 29th October, 2019
- An FDP on “Entrepreneurship”, during 18th to 30th March, 2019 organized by CED, ALEAP and sponsored by NSTEDB.
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp during 7th to 9th February, 2019
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp during 17th to 19th January, 2019
- Expert talk on entrepreneurship on 8th August, 2018.
- International Conference on Entrepreneurship and Technology – 2018 (I-CET – 2018) in association with American Business School, Paris on 3rd & 4th March, 2018.
- Inaugural of Technology Business Incubator (TBI) by FADY FADEL, Dean Academics, American Business School, Paris on 4th March, 2018.
- Smart Idea Challenge – An idea pitching competition on the eve of Medhanvesh – 2018, A National Level Students Tech Fest on 24th January, 2018.
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp during 30thOctober to 1st November, 2017 in association with EDC, JNTUH, supported by NSTEDB.
- One day workshop on Social Entrepreneurship by Dr. Hafeez Basha, CTO, BRCORP on 21stOctober, 2017.
- A two day colloquium on “Inspiring Young Engineers Aspiring for Startup” with the support of IEEE student branch, on 29th and 30th, July, 2016.