International Journal Publications
1. J. Naga Vishnu Vardhan, Dr. P. G. Krishna Mohan “Minimum Variance Power Spectral
Estimation of Noisy Signals with Improved SNR” Published in Dec 2013, Volume 2,
Number 3. International Journal of Advances in Engineering and Technology, ISSN:
2319-1120 Pg.No: 341-349
National Journal Publications
Dr.P.G.Krishna Mohan, J.Naga Vishnu Vardhan “Computational Complexity: A Comparison of Radix-2, Radix-4, and Split-Radix Algorithms”, published in July 2008 Issue in “Technology Spectrum – Journal of JNTU”.
National Conference Publications
1. Dr.P.G.Krishna Mohan, J.Naga Vishnu Vardhan, “ Non-Parametric Methods of Power Spectrum Estimation” –National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, held on May 5th 2007, organized by ISTE of Saintgits College of Engineering Chapter, Kerala.
2. Dr.P.G.Krishna Mohan, J. Naga Vishnu Vardhan “Comparison of Various Techniques of Power Spectrum Estimation w.r.t Bias and Variance”–, 23rd National Convention of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, held on October 28- 29th 2007, organized by The Institute of Engineers (India), Pune Local Centre, Pune.
3. J.Naga Vishnu Vardhan “Study of Resolution in Power Spectral Estimation using Non- Parametric methods for Noisy signals “–, South Zone Student Research Convention, Anveshan, and Phase-I held on 17-18 March 2008 jointly organized by JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad in association with Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
4. Dr.P.G.Krishna Mohan, J.Naga Vishnu Vardhan, “ A New Denoising Technique for Narrow Band Signal Detection in Noisy Environment” –National Conference on Advances in Signal Processing (NCASP-09) during 20-21st November 2009 jointly organized byDept.of ECE,
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Blekinge Institute of Technology,Sweden and IETE Local centre, Visakahapatnam.