The fundamental objective of Toastmasters International is to educate men and women through the process of self-improvement and leadership training so that they may increase their confidence and usefulness in business, professional and community life.
The club was inaugurated on 24th February 2017 with 32 members and the first meet took place on 8th April 2017. Consequently, the club conducted a total 40 meetings so far.
Intended outcomes of Toastmaster Club:
Toastmasters allow members to engage with people who share similar interests to you in a supportive and comfortable setting.
Here’s just a few of the many outcomes of Toastmasters.
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Gain self- confidence and self- awareness
- Practice writing speeches and presenting in a group setting
- Gain a competitive advantage in the workplace
- Enjoy unlimited personal growth
- Maximize potential
- Build leadership skills
- Work on networking in a small and supportive environment
- Receive regular and constructive feedback from peers with similar interests as you
- Access to the pathways learning experience , which is an education program that allows to leverage over 300 practices workplace skill, including:
- Interview preparation
- Online meeting management
- Leadership development
- Project management
- Conflict resolution.