The four-year undergraduate programme, Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Computer Science and Engineering – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (CSE-AI & ML) specialization will enable students to be ready for Industry 4.0 emerging and exponential technologies.
CSE-AI & ML started with a sanctioned intake of 60 from the academic year 2020-2021.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a branch of Computer Science that deals with the ability of a machine to closely imitate intelligent human behaviour, Machine Learning (ML) is an application of AI that is based on the idea that when machines are provided new data, they can learn, grow, and develop on their own without explicit human intervention / programming. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have already impacted the quality of lives for humans in very positive manners. AI applications and intelligent machines like Siri, Alexa, Watson, Cortana, LinkedIn, and Google AI Assistant are all popular applications that are being used to do everyday tasks. With the technology continually growing and evolving at a rapid pace, the demand for skilled AI and ML professionals is also increasing.
Aspects of the Courses
- A four-year degree programme offered by BVRIT-H.
- Focuses on developing the key understanding of Linear Algebra and Statistics that are the foundation of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts.
- Gain Hands on experience with machine learning components, intelligent reasoning & various other AI tools & technologies.
- Ability to design intelligent solutions to problems in a variety of domains and business applications and fields such as natural language processing, text mining, robotics, reasoning and problem-solving.
Prominent Industries that Apply AI & ML:
- Pharma Industry
- Marketing and Retail
- Banking and Finance
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel & Logistic
- Cyber Security, etc.
- AI / ML Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Architect
- Software Developer
- Python Developer-Machine Learning / NLP
- Speech Scientist – AI & ML
- Image processing Engineer
- Researcher-Machine Learning
- Algorithm Specialist
- Research Engineer – AI & ML
- Data and AI Consultant
Where will you work after graduating!
A specialized Training and Placement Cell has been established to help the students get placed in various multinational companies by training them to crack their exams and interview.
CSE Students has shown a wonderful record in placements over the years with a steady growth.
Many of our students do internships in MNCs such as Dell, Adobe, Open text, IBM Labs, ServiceNow etc and Mentorships from Amazon, Microsoft, Qualcomm, and Infosys etc.