Dr. G. Deepika Rupert Gardner Assistant Professor
|Years of Experience
|Areas of Specialization
||Drama, Business English, Phonetics, American Literature, Indian Literature
||B. Sc (Home Science)
||M. A. English Literature, MA Linguistics
||PhD in Arts- ‘The Dramatic Vision of Girish Karnad’
- Received “Lifetime Achievement Award for Language Studies” by Venus International Foundation, Chennai, March 2017.
- Received “Educational Leadership Award”, Indus Foundation, Hyderabad, July 2017.
- Received ‘Emerging Star of the Year July 2016’ Award by Cambridge English for 100% results in Business English Certificate of University of Cambridge.
- Received ‘Vidya Bhushan ‘Award in January 2010 for PhD by Agnihotri Group of Institutions.
- Was identified as the Subject Matter Expert for a Content Development Project with Sikkim Manipal University. Reviewed PPTs and shot 66 Concept Lecture Videos at Manipal’s Bangalore Studio from 26-29 October 2016.
- Cambridge Oral Examiner for Business English Certificate-Preliminary & Vantage-B1 & B2 level
- Certified Trainer for Business English Certificate-Preliminary & Vantage-B1 & B2 level by Cambridge Assessment English
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning Course Certifications for ‘Business English Communication’ and ‘Effective Speaking’ from IIT Madras with Top 5% Elite
- Certification on “Latex” from Spoken Tutorial from IIT Bombay.
Presented a paper titled ‘Emotional Intelligence: The Tool for Transformational Leadership in Women’ at Oxford Women’s Leadership Symposium on 1-3 August 2018 in Oxford, UK.
- Published a paper entitled “Management of Self- A Special Connect with Emotional Intelligence” in a book Proceedings of the International Conference on “An Expedition Towards Growth & Sustainability in Commerce & Management: Trends, Challenges & Strategies” with ISBN Number 978-93-85100-05-5 , Paramount Publishing House, Hyderabad (2015), pp:214-218.
- A Textbook– “Finesse”Updated Modern Skills for Degree I Year students was Compiled and Edited by the Board of Editors,Chief Editor Dr. Deepika Rupert Gardner, Associate Professor and Head Department of English, St. Joseph’s Degree & PG College, Hyderabad. It was published in June 2014 for I Year Degree students. It was published by Trinity Press,Laxmi Publications Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi with ISBN 978-5138-119-8
- English Language Teachers’ Association of India (ELT@I), Medak Chapter, India, 2018
- Life Member of Global Psychology & Language Research Association, 2017