ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
We have placed around 46 students in various Bluechip & Multinational Companies such as John Deere, Deloitte, Capgemini, CSC, Tech Mahindra and many more.
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is an extensively progressing field, with new ideas emerging every other second. From mobile phones to fiber optics and remote sensing, there are exciting avenues to explore and create. The ECE department at BVRITH with occupancy of 120 seats prepares students for careers in this constantly evolving discipline.
- A four year degree program offered by BVRIT-H.
- Aimed to provide an ability to design and analyze any electronic circuit comprising of any prevalent technology within realistic constraints.
- Trains a student to function on multi-disciplinary teams, formulate, and solve engineering problems and designing comparing solutions for the cumulative development
- Gives the student opportunity to pursue a career in various domains including Telecom engineer, Circuit Design, Process Management, Electronics engineer etc.
- Electronics Circuit Design Engineers
- Signal processing Engineers
- Wireless Communication
- Optical Communication
- Embedded Systems
- Analog electronics
- Digital electronics
- Power Electronics
- Consumer Electronics
- Solid State Physics
- Control systems
- CIRCUIT DESIGN
- CHIP DESIGN
- MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS
- ECE course in BVRIT-H has shown a wonderful record in placements over the years with a steady growth
- Many multinational conglomerates such as John Deere, Schneider, Capgemini, CSC, Tech Mahindra etc. hire students from the college
- A specialized team TAP Cell (Training and Placement Cell) has been established to help the students get places in various multinational companies by training them to crack their exams and interview.