Computer Science & Engineering
Paving the road to the future, our course in computer science engineering has a total occupancy of 180 seats in its undergraduate program.
The CSE Department endeavours to be an important regional, national, and international resource center for the development of Computing, IT and Software systems and applications. The department is witnessing a period of exciting growth and opportunity.
In department of CSE, more than 75% of the students are placed in various Multi National Companies such as Capgemini, IBM, Adobe, Mu Sigma, Bank of America, State street, Open Text, TCS, Tech Mahindra and many more.
- A four year degree program offered by BVRIT-H.
- Aimed to provide an ability to design hardware, software system, component & process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- Trains a student to function on multi-disciplinary teams, formulate, and solve engineering problems and designing comparing solutions, algorithms & protocols.
- Gives the student opportunity to pursue a career in various domains including Software Development Front-end, Back-end, Network Design, Network Management, Data Analytics, Software Testing, Maintenance and System Software Development.
What will you do after education!
- Applications Developer
- Systems Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Information Security Specialist
- Business Analyst
- QA Analyst
- System Architect
- Database administrator
- Data science Engineer
- Researcher, Entrepreneur.
What you may target to become!
- Design Engineers
- Quality Control Engineers
- Development Engineers
- Computer Architects
A specialized team TAP Cell (Training and Placement Cell) has been established to help the students get places in various multinational companies by training them to crack their exams and interview.
Many of our students do internships in MNCs such as Open text, adobe, IBM Labs, ServiceNow etc and mentorships from Amazon, Microsoft, Qualcomm, and Infosys etc.