Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a continuously evolving discipline. The difficulty of the challenges faced by an engineer increases exponentially with every level of advancement in technology. The EEE Department at BVRITH with occupancy of 60 seats prepares the students in this field with all the modern equipment one can get in this world.
- A four year degree program offered by BVRIT-H.
- Aimed to provide an ability to design and analyze any electronic circuit comprising of any prevalent technology within realistic constraints.
- Trains a student to function on multi-disciplinary teams, formulate, and solve engineering problems and designing comparing solutions for the cumulative development
What will you do after education!
- Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Engineering Specialist
- Chief Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Development Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Research Engineer
- Systems Design Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Test Engineer
What you may target to become!
- Power Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Signal Processing
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electro-Optical Engineering
Where will you work after graduating!
- EEE course in BVRIT-H has shown a wonderful record in placements over the years with a steady growth
- Many multinational conglomerates such as Bosch, Capgemini, ADP etc. hire students from the college
- A specialized team TAP Cell (Training and Placement Cell) has been established to help the students get places in various multinational companies by training them to crack their exams and interview.