Electronics and Communication Engineering
Every year about 75% + students are getting placed in various companies like Qualcomm, John Deere, Adept Chips, Capgemini, TCS, NCR, NTT Data, Torry Harris, Wipro, Optum, Infosys, Deloitte etc. Some students are pursuing higher studies MS, M.Tech and MBA in various reputed institutions world wide.
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is an extensively progressing field, with new ideas emerging every other second. From mobile phones to fiber optics and remote sensing, there are exciting avenues to explore and create. The ECE department at BVRITH with occupancy of 120 seats prepares students for careers in this constantly evolving discipline.
- A four year degree program offered by BVRIT-H.
- Aimed to provide an ability to design and analyze any electronic circuit comprising of any prevalent technology within realistic constraints.
- Trains a student to function on multi-disciplinary teams, formulate, and solve engineering problems and designing comparing solutions for the cumulative development
- Gives the student opportunity to pursue a career in various domains including Telecom engineer, Circuit Design, Process Management, Electronics engineer etc.
What will you do after education!
- Electronics Circuit Design Engineer
- Signal processing Engineer
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Robotics Engineer
- Embedded Systems Designer
- VLSI System Design Engineer
- IoT & Rapid Prototyping (3D printing)
What you may target to become!
- VLSI DESIGN
- EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
- IOT / 3D PRINTING
- NETWORK ENGINEER
Where will you work after graduating!
- ECE course in BVRIT-H has shown a wonderful record in placements over the years with a steady growth
- Many multinational conglomerates such as John Deere, Qualcomm, AdeptChips, Capgemini, CSC, NTT Data, NCR etc. hire students from the college
- A specialized team TAP Cell (Training and Placement Cell) has been established to help the students get places in various multinational companies by training them to crack their exams and interview.