Faculty Achievement – Dr Anji Reddy Polu, for being featured among world’s top 2% Scientists list
Congratulations Dr Anji Reddy Polu, Assistant Professor, Department of BS & H (Physics), for being featured among world’s top 2% Scientists list curated by Stanford University, USA and published by Elsevier BV October 2022.
1. Dr. Anji Reddy Polu, Assistant Professor, Department of BS&H (Physics), featured among World’s TOP 2% SCIENTISTS LIST published by Stanford University, USA and Elsevier.
2. Dr. Reddy published more than 55 papers in reputed international journals and has been serving as an reviewer for many reputed journals (ACS, RSC, Elsevier, Wiley, Springer etc.)
3. He has more than 13 years of experience on Battery materials and their application in EVs.
4. He has given more than 20 invited talks and keynote lectures in various countries in reputed international conferences and FDPs.
5. Dr. Reddy granted 2 korean patents for his Credit.
6. Dr. Reddy having the h-index of 25 and having more than 1935 citations.
7. Dr. Reddy is also a Life member in Electrochemical Society of India and visited 12 countries.